Thursday 13 January 2011

Beirut Bomb


Went for a shish tawook at a Lebanese restaurant in Dubai and it was a culinary delight, absolutely succulent and tasty.

One hour later I’m sitting in the metro train and suddenly stomach cramps start, I can sense a bomb ticking off in my gut. HELP  GET ME OUT OF HERE !!!

Three more stops to go, and I’m adopting the brace position ready for an emergency landing. The journey now goes into slow motion, every second feels like a minute, every minute like an hour. This is so painful, I’m in agony now, the Beirut Bomb is about to go off, getting back to my apartment is mission impossible.

I’m at my physical limits, but mentally the hero inside me manages to focus and gets me home just in time………….

1 comment:

  1. Ouch - I hope you are ok now. Name and shame this horrid place.

    ReplyDelete