Monday 21 March 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall


Every morning after I’ve showered I perform my bodybuilding pose in the bathroom mirror and ask the question ;

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who’s the fattest of them all?

And the reply from my hip hop urban groovy mirror is

“you de phattest daddy for sure!”

Now in case you are not so fluent with the urban street talk, the definition of PHATT is “cooler than cool”, not to be mistaken with the homophone “fat” which implies that you’re a tub of lard.

So I’ve been feeling really good, my mirrors been telling me that I’m a lean mean eating machine and I’ve continued to fuel it to the brim with all the calories I can get my hands on. Fast food, hot food, cold food, spicy food, exotic food from all corners of the world.

Food, food, glorious food !

Now you know where this is ending, the mirror has been cheating me and my camera who never lies finally revealed the truth in all its multi million pixel high definition glory. I’m carrying a spare tyre, and it’s inflating fast.

However I’m not the only one, actually around 70 percent of UAE residents are classed as overweight or obese. That’s a shocking fact and I’m changing my diet and increasing my exercise to get rid of the excess baggage.

So off to the gym, it’s time to burn that fat

No comments:

Post a Comment